The details for the Challenge Competition 2012 have now been made available, the rules are as follows:
- Entries to be a panel of five digital images (JPEG) – to be any size, to a maximum pixel limitation of 1400 pixels wide and 1050 pixels high.
- Subjects: Lacock Abbey, Didcot Railway Centre, Tretower Court, The International Centre for Birds of Prey, Castell Coch, STEAM Museum of the Great Western Railway, Caerphilly Castle, Bristol Cathedral, St. Mary Redcliffe.
- Panel is to be from one subject only.
- Images to be taken in 2011 or 2012.
- Panel to be judged by an outside judge.
- The file name for each digital image shall consist of (in order): A number to indicate the position in the panel, Title, Location, and the member’s competition number. For example: 01 – Tall Chairs – Wells – 38
- The images from the winning panel will be eligible for entry into other competitions.
Entries for the competition can be submitted to the Competition Secretary either on CD, or by email to email@example.com